Mini USB 2.0 Multi-Card Reader/WriterHi-Speed USB, Mobile, 24-in-1
- Take a digital content management center almost anywhere.
Compatible with 24 card formats, the Manhattan Multi-Card Reader/Writer easily downloads and transfers digital images across many of today’s popular flash memory card formats. It's compatible with SecureDigital and MultiMedia types without the need for an external power supply, cables or card adapter for portable use.
Convenience without the Media Device
Its USB mass-storage functionality easily archives picture, music, video and personal data files without directly connecting the media device to the computer. The Manhattan Multi-Card Reader/Writer helps conserve media device battery power by eliminating the need for a direct connection to the PC.
- Easily access media and manage content almost anywhere with slot-to-slot read/write/copy and USB mass storage capabilities
- Compatible with SecureDigital (SD), MultiMedia memory cards (MMC) and microSD
- Supports automatic card detection and data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Eliminates the need for direct connection of the media device to save battery power
- Windows and Mac compatible — hot swappable, plug and play
- Lifetime Warranty
- Hi-Speed USB
- USB 1.1
- FCC General
- Supported flash cards: SD / SDHC / SDXC / EXTREME SD / EXTREME II SD / EXTREME III SD / ULTRA SD / ULTRA II SD / ULTRA II SD P PLUS / SD-ULTRA-X / ULTRA SPEED SD / SD PRO / SD ELITE PRO / HS SD / MMC / MMC 4.0 / HS MMC / HS RS MMC / RS MMC / RS MMC 4.0 / MMC Mobile / Micro SD / Micro SDHC / Micro SDXC
- Transfer speed: up to 480 Mbps Physical
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.5 x 0.9 cm (1.9 x 0.98 x 0.35 in.)
- Weight: 7 g (0.25 oz.) System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.5 or above
- Available USB port Package Contents
- Multi-Card Reader/Writer
- Quick install guide
- Standards and Certifications