Multi-Card Reader/WriterSuperSpeed USB 3.0, 3.5 Bay Mount
- Converts an empty, unused PC bay into a digital content management center.
The Manhattan Multi-Card Reader/Writer supports most card formats to easily download and transfer digital images and files from many of today’s popular flash memory cards. Compatible with up to 48 types of CompactFlash, Microdrive, Magicstor, Memory Stick, MagicGate, SecureDigital, Multimedia, XD, SD, SDHC and more, the Manhattan Multi-Card Reader/Writer installs quickly, bringing your legacy 3.5" bay back to life.
Convenience without the Media Device
Access digital content without directly connecting the camera or other media devices to the computer. This convenient connection helps conserve battery power by eliminating the need to directly install a digital device to a desktop computer. A front-mount USB port expands power availability to recharge USB devices.
- Convenient front-mount USB port and Card Reader/Writer ports
- Supports Automatic Card Detection; Compatible with CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, MagicGate, SecureDigital, Multimedia, SD, SDHC, MMC and XD
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant port, with support for data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and power up to 900 mA
- Sturdy, fully enclosed metal housing gives maximum durability and ensures long-term use.
- Plug and play; hot-swappable — Windows and Mac compatible; no drivers required
- Three-Year Warranty
- USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
- RoHS Supports
- CompactFlash Type I/II, CF 3.0, CF 4.0, CF Elite Pro, CF High Speed, CF PRO I/II, Extreme CF, Extreme III CF, Ultra II CF, XS-XS CF, IBM and Hitachi Microdrive, MagicStor, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Extreme III PRO, Memory Stick Extreme PRO, Memory Stick Micro (M2), Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO HG, Memory Stick ROM, Memory Stick Select, Memory Stick Ultra II PRO, High Speed Memory Stick PRO, High Speed Memory Stick PRO Duo, MagicGate, MagicGate Duo, MagicGate PRO, MagicGate PRO Duo, High Speed MagicGate PRO, High Speed MagicGate PRO Duo, SecureDigital (SD), Elite Pro SD, Extreme SD, Extreme III SD, High Speed miniSD*, High Speed SD, microSD / TransFlash, miniSD, Pro SD, SDHC, SDXC, Ultra SD, Ultra II SD, Ultra II SD Plus, Ultra Speed SD, Ultra-X SD, MMC / MMC 4.0 / MMC 4.2, RS-MMC*, High Speed MMC / RS-MMC*, RS-MMC 4.0*, MMCmobile*, MMCplus*, XD / XD 1.21 General
- LED power/activity indicator Ports
- USB 3.0 Standard-A (1) Transfer speeds: 12 / 480 Mbps / 5 Gbps Output power: Up to 900 mA
- Card Reader/Writer (6) Transfer speeds: 12 / 480 Mbps Physical
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 2.5 cm (4 x 4 x 1 in.); 0.2 kg (7 oz.)
- Integrated 20-pin connector cable, 62 cm (24 in.)
- Integrated 9-pin connector cable, 52 cm (20 in.)
- Material: metal housing, plastic faceplate Environmental
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70˚C (32 – 158˚F)
- Storage temperature: -40 – 70˚C (-40 – 158˚F)
- Operating humidity: 50% non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 95% non-condensing System Requirements
- 3.5" front mount bay
- Internal 9-pin USB 2.0 header expansion connection
- Internal 20-pin USB 3.0 header expansion connection
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac OS 10.5 or higher Package Contents
- Multi-Card Reader/Writer with (4) mounting screws
- QIG *Adapter required (not included)
- Standards and Certifications