Drive EnclosureSuperSpeed USB 3.0, SATA, 3.5"
- USB 3.0 to SATA 3Gbps interface
- RoHS General
- SATA 7P + 15P internal data and power connections
- DC single-post power input (power adapter included)
- Power adapter: input, 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz, 0.8A; output, 12 V / 2A; cable, 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- USB Standard-A to Standard-B cable, 60 cm (1.97 ft.)
- Working temperature: 0 – 45ºC
- ABS (top)/metal construction (base)
- Power/activity LED indicator
- Enclosure stand
- 20 x 13 x 3.2 cm. (7.9 x 5.1 x 1.3 in.)
- 342 g (12.1 oz.) without hard drive System Requirements
- Available USB 3.0 Standard-A port
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac support Package Contents
- Drive Enclosure
- USB cable, power adapter, S/W CD, screws (8), rubber feet (4) and QIG
- Standards and Certifications
- Create new storage solutions to transfer, share and archive important data.
Install an idle or new hard disk drive into a Manhattan Drive Enclosure to expand storage capacities for desktop and notebook computers. With support for large-capacity 3.5-inch SATA drives up to 3 TB and SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, the Manhattan Drive Enclosure helps optimize high-performance personal computer storage applications. A convenient built-in, one-touch backup feature helps to quickly transfer, share and archive important data. Its durable, two-piece construction provides quick installation and access while protecting sensitive drives from exposure and daily hazards. Windows and Mac compatibility plus plug-and-play and hot-swappable capabilities offer a versatile and portable data solution without bulky external power supplies or annoying cables and adapters.