SuperSpeed USB to SATA AdapterUSB 3.0 to SATA 2.5" Adapter
- Connect a SATA 2.5" drive to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port for quick and easy data transfer, backup and storage.
Quickly Share, Store and Archive Important Data
The Manhattan SuperSpeed USB to SATA Adapter connects SATA and SATA-enhanced hard disks to desktop and notebook computers using a USB 3.0 port. Transferring and sharing files between desktop and notebook computers, backing up files or storing large file archives on external drives is faster and easier to accomplish. Compatibility with all types of 2.5" hard drives making this a versatile tool for professional and home users.
Suitable for Professional and Home Use
With the need for data security and data recovery growing, the SuperSpeed USB to SATA Adapter helps copy or transfer large amounts of data from drive to PC and vice versa. Easy to install and use, its plug-and-play and hot-swap capabilities help provide a convenient method to transfer, store data and test hard drives.
- Provides fast data access to SATA drives
- Supports data transfer between SATA and SuperSpeed USB, up to 5 Gbps
- Supports 48-bit LBA (Logical Block Addressing)
- Fits external SATA hard drives up to 2.5"
- Plug and play; Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and hot-swappable
- Three-Year Warranty
- USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
- USB 1.1
- Complies with ATA/ATAOI-100 spec v1.0 standards
- SATA I, II, III
- WEEE General
- USB 3.0 Standard-A male to Mini-USB; SATA L-type male
- SuperSpeed USB transfer interface
- 5 Gbps maximum transfer rate
- Supports SATA 2.5" and enhanced-SATA drives Physical
- 7.3 x 2.8 x 1.1 cm (2.9 x 1.1 x 0.4 in.)
- Cable: USB 3.0, 42 cm (16.5 in.)
- Weight: 10 g (0.4 oz.) System Requirements
- Available USB 3.0 type-A port
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Mac 9.x/10.x and Linux Package Contents
- SuperSpeed USB to SATA Adapter
- USB 3.0 type-A to Mini cable
- Standards and Certifications