Hi-Speed USB to SATA/IDE Adapter3-in-1 with One-Touch Backup
- Connect a SATA drive to a USB port for quick and easy data transfer, backup and storage.
Quickly Share, Store and Archive Important Data
The Manhattan Hi-Speed USB to SATA/IDE Adapter with Power Supply connects SATA, SATA-enhanced, IDE and enhanced-IDE hard disks to desktop and notebook computers using a USB port. Transferring and sharing files between desktop and notebook computers, backing up files or storing large file archives on external drives is faster and easier to accomplish. Serving as a bridge, the adapter can transfer data between SATA and IDE external drives when both are simultaneously attached. Compatibility with all types of hard drives up to 5.25" — including 2.5" notebook computer drives and standard 3.5" hard drives — makes this a versatile tool for professional and home users.
Easily Connect IDE Devices Using a USB Port
Hard drives, Zip drives and other external drives can be quickly connected using the same standard USB connection popular with computer peripherals and devices. The included power supply supports drives with higher usage requirements.
Suitable for Professional and Home Use
With the need for data security and data recovery growing, the Hi-Speed USB to SATA/IDE Adapter with convenient one-touch backup function helps duplicate, copy or transfer large amounts of data from one drive to another. Easy to install and use, its plug-and-play and hot-swap capabilities help provide a convenient method to transfer, store data and test hard drives.
- Provides fast data access to IDE and SATA drives with one-touch backup
- Transfers data between SATA and IDE external drives when both are simultaneously attached
- Supports data transfer SATA speeds up to 1.5 Gbps and Hi-Speed USB speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Supports 48-bit LBA (Logical Block Addressing)
- Fits external SATA and IDE hard drives up to 5.25"
- Plug and play; Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and hot-swappable
- Lifetime Warranty
- USB 2.0
- USB 1.1
- Complies with ATA/ATAOI-100 spec v1.0 standards
- SATA 1.0
- WEEE General
- USB 2.0 Standard-A male; SATA L-type male; IDE 40-pin; IDE 44-pin ports
- Hi-Speed USB transfer interface
- 480 Mbps maximum transfer rate
- Supports SATA, enhanced-SATA, IDE and enhanced-IDE drives Power Supply
- Input: 100 – 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz maximum 0.8 A
- Output: 12 V / 2 A
- Cable: 1.5 m (59 in.) Physical
- 9.8 x 7 x 1.8 cm (3.8 x 2.75 x 0.7 in.)
- Cables: USB, 80 cm (31.5 in.); 4-pin power, 10 cm (4 in.)
- Weight: 270 g (9.5 oz.) System Requirements
- Available USB type-A port
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac 9.x/10.x and Linux Package Contents
- Hi-Speed USB to SATA/IDE Adapter
- Power adapter, 4-pin power and USB cable
- Instructions and software CD
- Standards and Certifications