USB Line ExtenderExtends the Distance to Any USB Device Up to 60 m (196 ft.)
- Put USB devices within convenient reach.
The Manhattan USB Line Extender easily bridges the distance between a USB device and a PC host without signal loss. The local and remote units with a Cat5e network cable (not included) can connect, process and repeat USB signals. The local and receiver units can also be used separately to customize cables of any length up to 60 m (196 ft.).
Offers Flexibility for Virtually Any USB Device
Use the Manhattan USB Line Extender to overcome the USB distance restriction and expand device and PC locations and better organize productive office arrangements. The Manhattan USB Line Extender can help extend a USB keyboard and mouse during presentations, operate a barcode scanner in retail point-of-purchase applications, access a printer in another room and improve other USB applications without signal loss or interference.
Easy to Install and Transport
It's small, lightweight and portable with no external power supply or drivers required, making it ideal for travel and use almost anywhere. Plug-and-play capability and Windows and Macintosh compatibility make installation easy and quick.
- Extends the distance of barcode scanners, printers, digital cameras, keyboard/mouse extensions and other USB devices from a USB-enabled computer
- Embedded transceivers enhance signal and prevent signal loss
- Bus powered — requires no external power supply
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Three-Year Warranty
- Standards and Certifications
- USB 1.0
- USB 1.1
- Local unit, USB A-type male and RJ45 female
- Remote unit, USB A-type female and RJ45 female
- Throughput: 12 Mbps
- Bus powered
- Maximum length: up to 60 m (196 ft.)
- 19.5 x 3.0 x 19.8 cm (7.7 x 1.2 x 7.8 in.)
- Cable length: 11.5 cm (4.5 in.)
- 53.9 g (1.9 oz.)
- USB Line Extender