2-Port HDMI Switch2-Port, Integrated Cable, 1080p
- Easily connect multiple HDMI sources to a single display.
The Manhattan 2-Port HDMI Switch allows media enthusiasts to connect two HDMI video sources — including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, digital recorders, set-top boxes and other devices — to a single high-definition display.
Flexible Solution for Many HD Applications
With the increased number of high-definition media devices, the Manhattan 2-Port HDMI Switch expands the connectivity options of your HDTV, flat-panel display monitor or video projector. The switch automatically detects and selects the active HDMI source and routes the signal to your display. Additionally, it has a manual selection button so you can select sources when more than one HD video source is on at the same time.
Best Possible Image Quality
Full compliance with HDMI and HDCP 1.0, 1.1 ensures the Manhattan 2-Port HDMI Switch provides nothing short of high-quality performance and reliability. It delivers full 1080p resolution images and supports 3-D video, as well as LPCM, DTS and Dolby TrueHD audio.
- Connect two HD video sources to a single HDMI port
- Automatically detect an HD signal or manually switch with the push of a button
- Works with Playstation and Xbox game systems, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, satellite receivers and more
- HDCP compliant
- Supports LPCM, DTS Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 3-D video and 8-bits (24-bits total) Deep Color
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25 Gbps for 1080p display
- Plug and play: no special setup, power or remote
- Integrated HDMI cable
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
- Three-Year Warranty
- HDMI 1.3b
- HDCP 1.0 / 1.1
- RoHS2 Connections
- HDMI male (output) (1)
- HDMI female (input) (2) Signal Input/Output
- Input video signal: 400 – 600 mV
- Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Maximum single-link range: 2.5 Gbps and 1080p resolution
- Output video: HDMI 1.3b, HDCP 1.0 / 1.1
- Frequency: 2.25 Gbps / 250 MHz Video Resolutions
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p Physical
- Dimensions: 69 x 60 x 17 mm (2.7 x 2.4 x 0.7 in.)
- Weight: 71 g (2.5 oz.) Package Contents
- HDMI Switch
- Standards and Certifications