imPORT ReaderMobile OTG Adapter, 1-Port USB 2.0 to Micro USB, 24-in-1 Card Reader/Writer
- Enhance your mobile device.
The Manhattan imPORT Reader is a versatile card reader that allows you to easily connect a SD, MMC or microSD card to your OTG capable smartphone or tablet, as well as your laptop or desktop computer. The imPORT Reader plugs into the Micro-USB port on your smartphone or tablet, giving you the power to read and write to virtually any 24-in-1 standard data card (SD, MMC or microSD). Alternatively, you can use the standard USB 2.0 connector to plug the imPORT Reader into your Mac or PC. With a slim, lightweight design, the imPORT reader is perfect for work, school, traveling and more.
Is My Smartphone or Tablet OTG Compatible?
The best and easiest way to find out is to install USB OTG Checker, a free Android app that can quickly determine whether your device supports USB OTG. To download the app, please follow this link:
- Works with all OTG-enabled smartphones/tablets or PCs/Macs
- Compatible with SecureDigital cards (SD), MultiMedia memory cards (MMC) and microSD cards
- Supports automatic card detection
- Compact, portable design
- Plug-and-play ready and hot-swappable
- Three-Year Warranty
- USB 2.0
- WEEE General
- Supported flash cards: SD / SDHC / SDXC / EXTREME SD / EXTREME II SD / EXTREME III SD / ULTRA SD / ULTRA II SD / ULTRA II SD PLUS / SD-ULTRA-X / ULTRA SPEED SD / SD PRO / SD ELITE PRO / HS SD / (MMC / MMC 4.0 / HS MMC / HS RS MMC / RS MMC / RS MMC 4.0 / MMC Mobile *may require adapter) / Micro SD / Micro SDHC / Micro SDXC
- Transfer speeds: up to 480 Mbps
- Power/activity LED Physical
- Dimensions: 60 x 20 x 10 mm (2.4 x 0.8 x 0.4 in.)
- Weight: 9 g (0.02 oz.)
- Housing: ABS System Requirements
- OTG-enabled devices
- Android 3.1 or newer; other OTG-compatible OSs
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 10.5 or higher and Linux 2.4 OS Package Contents
- imPORT OTG Card Reader/Writer
- Standards and Certifications