Empire Notebook Computer BriefcaseTop Load, Fits Most Widescreens Up To 17"
- Ready. Set. Go.
The MANHATTAN Empire Notebook Computer Briefcase has what it takes to carry computing where and when its needed. Its front pocket secures computer accessories, cables and other equipment while a rear pocket with file holder keeps papers smooth and flat. Three pens loops and an ID/business card holder keep writing instruments and cards ready for the best first impression. The cushioned handle and adjustable, non-slip removable shoulder strap make it easy to carry and lift into overhead bins and racks.
Take business and computing almost anywhere
The large padded computer compartment protects and accommodates most notebook computers with widescreens up to 17". The top-load design quickly and easily helps business travelers unload and load a notebook computer at airport security inspections. Lightweight and roomy, it makes an ideal mobile computing workspace.
Classic Style Designed to Perform
The exterior and interior are carefully constructed of lightweight, durable, easy-care materials that resist water and wear. Heavy-duty hardware including zippers with sturdy pulls ensures smooth operation with fewer snags. MANHATTAN Notebook Computer Cases combine superior computer protection and attractive styling with comfort and convenience when traveling across town, cross-country or around the world.
- Ultra-lightweight bag weighs only 35 oz.
- Padded compartment for notebook computer protection
- Comfortable padded shoulder strap
- Heavy duty handle
- Multiple compartments for files and accessories
- Front compartment, large notebook area, file divider and back compartment
- Three-Year Warranty
- 93% polyester / 7% PVC leather exterior; 100% polyester interior with expanded polyethylene (EPE) foam
- Dimensions: main exterior, 43 x 33 x 8 cm (17 x 13 x 3 in.); computer compartment, 42 x 32 x 6.5 cm (16.5 x 12.6 x 2.5 in.); 0.9 kg (35 oz.)
* Always measure notebook computer exterior to determine compatibility. All bag dimensions are approximate and may slightly vary.