USB 3.0 to Gigabit Network Adapter10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- The Manhattan USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter is a compact, high-performance network adapter that allows you to upgrade your desktop or notebook computer to operate at 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds on the LAN. Because it attaches to one of your computer’s USB connectors, there is no need to open up your PC — and the user-friendly setup software makes installation quick and easy.
Faster Throughput through SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Other USB Gigabit adapters that only support USB 2.0 can not even come close to the performance levels of this latest generation high-performance network adapter, since they are limited by the USB 2.0 bus design to a theoretical maximum of 480 Mbps. The Manhattan USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter adapter knows no such limitations and delivers true gigabit performance without compromises.
The USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The adapter supports 10Base-T Ethernet, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter connects at the following link speeds: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet), 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) and 2 Gbps (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet).
The USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter is compact and can be easily used from one computer to another or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn’t take up a lot of space, and doesn't add clutter to your workspace.
- Upgrade your notebook or desktop computer to full gigabit speeds
- Quick and reliable sharing of large files over your network
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interfaces and is downward compatible to High-Speed USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Hot-swappable (no need to power down)
- Full duplex with auto-speed detection
- Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/10
- Compatible to Mac OS X
- Low power consumption via a USB bus
- Three-Year Warranty
- USB Specification version 3.0
- USB Specification version 2.0
- USB Specification version 1.1
- USB Specification version 1.0
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) General
- USB type-A connector
- RJ45 connector
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS LEDs
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Power
- USB bus-powered
- Operating mode: 420 mA
- Suspend mode : 38 mA Environmental
- Dimensions: 97 (L) x 23 (W) x 15 (H) mm (3.8 x 0.9 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight: 145 g (5.11 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -10 – 80°C (14 – 176°F)
- Storage humidity: 5 – 85%, non-condensing System Requirements
- Desktop or laptop system with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.11 and older Package Contents
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Setup CD