PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough4 x PSE PoE ports, 1 x PD PoE port, IEEE 802.3at/af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+/PoE), IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, Desktop
- Save installation time and money with PoE and get the most out each PoE connection with PoE passthrough!
The Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough is designed to take power from a PoE switch and pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power up to four wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones or IP video cameras, draw its own power from the PoE switch it is connected to, and deliver network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
The Perfect Workgroup Switch
When you connect the PD port (port 1) to a PoE+ enabled IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE switch, the Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch uses some of the electric current to power itself and passes the available surplus power to up to four PoE edge devices, such as VoIP phones, allowing you to realize the full potential of each of the PSE ports in your data center.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 25 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with five auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with its 10 Gbps switch fabric provides plenty of of performance for your computers and other networking devices.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. When a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Thanks to the new energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet 5-Port Gigabit PoE+ Passthrough Switch you will enjoy maximum network performance, but when things slow down it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 68 watts when using the included AC power adapter. This brings the maximum per-port power distribution to 17 watts. When using the PD port to provide power, the total power budget is 26 watts (6.5 watts per port). The maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Receives power from a PoE injector or PoE switch and provides power to up to four PoE network devices
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Can be powered via PoE or the included AC power adapter
- Total power budget of 68 watts when using AC power
- Total power budget of 26 watts when powered via PD input port
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 2048 MAC address entries
- 256 kBytes buffer memory
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet 802.3at Type 1)
- IEEE 802.3at (Power over Ethernet 802.3at Type 2)
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (flow control, for full duplex mode) General
- Media support: - 10Base-T Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP RJ45 - 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45 - 1000Base-T Cat5e UTP/STP RJ45
- Packet filter/forwarding rate: - 1,488,000 pps (1000 Mbps) - 148,800 pps (100 Mbps) - 14,880 pps (10 Mbps)
- MAC address table: 2048 entries
- Buffer memory: 256 kB
- Backplane speed: 10 Gbps
- Switch architecture: store and forward
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS LEDs
- Link/activity PoE Pinout
- IEEE 802.3af Standard Mode A - Pin 1: DC (+) - Pin 2: DC (+) - Pin 3: DC (-) - Pin 6: DC (-) Power
- Included power adapter: - Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, 2.5 A - Output: DC, 48 V, 1.5 A - PoE Budget: 68 watts (maximum) - Power consumption: 75 watts (maximum)
- Via PD port (port 1) - Input: IEEE802.3af/at compliant - PoE Budget: 26 watts (maximum) - Power consumption: 30 watts (maximum) Environmental
- Metal housing
- Dimensions: 78 (L) x 140 (W) x 28 (H) mm / 3.07 (L) x 5.51 (W) x 1.1 (H) in.
- Weight: 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: 0 – 70°C (32 – 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing Package Contents
- PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough
- Power adapter
- Power cable