Locking Cat5e Inline CouplerUTP, Locking Function, White
- For extra security in your server room patch panels, I.T. Department test bench or network access points, the new range of Locking Function Patch Panels, Keystones, Inline Couplers and mount boxes will inevitably be of interest to you and your I.T. team. Recommended for all businesses and currently utilized in financial institutions, hotels, airports, schools, hospitals and retail stores.
Excellent in areas where vibration can loosen a standard RJ45 connection such as in trains, aircraft and in the vicinity of vibrating machinery.
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- For use with Cat5e Unshielded Patch cables
- Cat5e performance compliance with EIA/TIA 568B standard
- Lifetime Warranty
- 50 micron gold contacts
- Fireproof ABS UL-94V0 Body
- EIA/TIA approved
- UL listed
- 568B wiring standard
- Operating temperature: -40 – 70°C (-40 – 158°F) Package Contents
- Inline Coupler NOTE: Part number 790833 needed for use