- Customers requesting authorization to return products should fill out the ONLINE RMA Request Form completely and submit it for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This can be done by logging into your account with your account number and password.
- Products under warranty and in stock will be replaced after receipt of returned product. **
- Products under warranty and no longer available will be replaced with similar products. **
- Products no longer under warranty will not be replaced. **
- When filling out the RMA form online, product issues must be described on the reason for return.
- RMAs are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the carton or on the shipping label. All packages delivered to our warehouse without an RMA number on the outside of the carton will be refused.
- All Product Returns must be in original packing (no stickers or price tags on the packaging) with complete literature, manuals, and software. Products sent otherwise may be returned at sender’s expense or occur a 15% restocking fee.
- RMA will not be issued if no purchase history.
- All Product Returns, including Defective Product Returns, are only eligible for replacement or exchange. REPLACEMENTS and EXCHANGES will be based on product availability.
- The product warranty is valid for the original buyer and is not transferable. Limitation of liability, any liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. IC INTRACOM's liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
Customers without credit terms that return product back to IC Intracom, the credit card that is on file will be credited back and once the replacement has been sent out the credit card will be charged.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged when:
1. Defective returns found to be in good working order
2. Products sent back unauthorized
Refunds / Credits: Any credit must be used within 90 days of issuance.
** Refer to the product features for the warranty period for each product.