Laptop / MacBook® Docking Station for two HDMI monitors with Power Delivery charging plus Ethernet and USB connections
Increase your productivity with your PC, Mac® or tablet using this highly versatile docking station from Manhattan. It helps you multitask on two UHD HDMI monitors at the same time. You're also able to meet most connectivity needs five SuperSpeed USB-A ports that connect and charge compatible devices fast, as well as a SuperSpeed USB-C data-transfer port to connect high-bandwidth devices. The included 10/100/1000 auto-sensing Ethernet port helps you onto your wired network, and the up-to-100-W Power Delivery (PD) input helps get power to all USB devices that connect to the dock.
HDMI display connectivity in gigantic, future-proof 8K
The two included HDMI ports on the docking station base let you multitask on more HDMI monitors at once. Add one HDMI monitor to your laptop display for 8K@30Hz images, or add two monitors for resolutions up to 4K@60Hz. On Windows®, it supports Mirror or Fully Extended modes, which means you can have different images and video on your laptop and two other monitors. On Mac, it supports Mirror or Extended Mirror, which means you can have one image/video on your laptop and the same images on two other monitors.
Peripheral and wired network connections
With six USB ports for mice, keyboards and flash drives, this docking station easily helps get all your helpful peripherals working for you. Of the five USB-A ports, two have transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps and three have speeds up to 5 Gbps, with all ports able to offer charging up to 2.5 W. A USB-C data transfer port features transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps. Plus, its Gigabit RJ45 port provides the reliable wired network connection that’s missing in most modern Ultrabooks™ and MacBooks.
Up to 85 W charging power with USB-C Power Delivery (PD)
The included USB-C PD port outputs up to 85 W to charge your notebook while simultaneously charging your other mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets, through the USB-A ports. The Power Delivery function also provides faster charging than standard chargers, since it determines the power needs of compatible devices and supplies it at the quickest and safest rate.
Take your phone to the big screen
Connect any Android 9 and later smartphone that supports video output over USB-C DP Alt Mode to enjoy your apps and media even more. Watch a video on your monitor or flip through the slides of your presentation - all from your phone.
A multiport adapter that's made to go where you go
Sturdy aluminum housing makes this multiport adapter the perfect travel companion. Despite its massive connectivity options, it’s still compact enough to fit right in your backpack or computer bag with your main device.
- Connects your laptop to your displays, network and peripherals while charging your devices
- Two HDMI ports with resolutions on single-video output up to 8K@30Hz or dual-video output up to 4K@60Hz
- Supports display mode Fully Extended (different images on laptop, monitor 1 and 2) on Windows®; supports Mirror or Extended Mirror (different image on laptop, same image on monitor 1 and 2) on Mac®
- One Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port for faster downloads, media streaming and gaming
- Charges your laptop with USB Power Delivery (PD) up to 85 W; requires an external PD charger - available from Manhattan
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C data-only port with transfer rates up to 10 Gbps
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports with SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 10 Gbps and charging up to 2.5 W (5 V / 0.5 A)
- Three USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0) Type-A ports with SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and charging up to 2.5 W (5 V / 0.5 A)
- USB-A ports to connect mice, keyboards, flash drives and more or to charge and sync mobile devices
- Compatible with all USB-C DP-Alt-Mode-supported desktops, notebooks and tablets including Apple® MacBook®, Chromebook™, Pixel™ and more
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.4 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)
- Lets your smartphone work like a desktop PC while also charging it (desktop setup requires devices with Android 9 or above that offer video output over USB-C)
- Sturdy, sleek aluminum housing, great for both desktop and travel
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows®, macOS®, Chrome OS™ and Android™ compatible
- Extra-long 60 cm (24 in.) built-in cable with molded aluminum boot for easy placement when connected to any laptop port
- Compatible with USB4® and Thunderbolt™ 3 / 4 interfaces
- Fully HDCP 2.3 compliant, backward compatible
- Three-year warranty