Robust 24-Port 370 W PoE+ Switch with 4 x 10G Uplinks - the new backbone for your video surveillance and more
The 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with Four 10G SFP+ Uplinks from Intellinet Network Solutions can pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with a PoE power budget of 370 watts and 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), this switch can power IP surveillance cameras, wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones and more while providing a total switching capacity of 128 Gbps for your network.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
Supporting the IEEE 802.3at protocol, this switch can inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, it offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
Future-Proof with 10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ae)
Equipped with four 10G SFP+ open slots, this switch is the ideal solution for cost-sensitive organizations considering 10 Gigabit Ethernet. With 10G technology going mainstream and becoming ever more popular, the need for additional bandwidth has become more urgent than ever before - even in smaller networks. Whether you wish to connect servers, network attached storage units or NVRs at 10 Gbps, or perhaps you simply want to connect to another gigabit switch without resorting to LACP techniques, 10G provides the solution. And in case you are not quite ready for 10G just yet, it will happily take standard 1G SFP transceiver modules until the time is right for you to make the switch.
- Provides up to 24 PoE network devices with power and data
- Four small-form-factor pluggable 10G SFP/SFP+ module slots
- PoE power budget of 370 watts
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports that automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support on all RJ45 ports
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology that deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Switch fabric of 128 Gbps
- Supports jumbo frames up to 12 kBytes
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports 16k MAC address entries
- Buffer memory of 12 MBytes
- Two high-volume cooling fans to ensure perfect ventilation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty