Get the most out each Power over Ethernet connection with this PoE passthrough switch
The PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough from Intellinet Network Solutions is designed to take power from a PoE switch or injector and pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power up to four wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones or IP video cameras, draw its own power from the PoE switch it is connected to, and deliver network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
Usable as a PoE extender
Thanks to its PoE passthrough technology that extends a PoE connection, this versatile unit doubles the range between PoE source and device from 100 m (328 ft.) to 200 m (656 ft.). Using it this way also eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring, which ultimately minimizes the unsightly clutter of power cables in awkward places such as ceilings and walls while providing up to 30 W to compatible devices.
Power over Ethernet 802.3bt Compliant
This switch supports the IEEE 802.3bt protocol over four pairs (4PPoE), which allows for a power input up to 95 W. It forwards data at Gigabit speeds and offers up to 30 watts per port to a connected IEEE 802.3at- or IEEE 802.3af-compliant device.
The Perfect Workgroup Switch
When you connect the PD port (port 5) to a PoE injector or switch, this product uses some of the electric current to power itself and passes the available surplus power to up to four PoE edge devices, such as VoIP phones, allowing you to realize the full potential of each of the PSE ports in your data center.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with five auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 10 Gbps switch fabric provides plenty of performance for your computers and other networking devices.
For full installation flexibility, you can mount the switch on the wall through its four built-in holes or use the included non-slip rubber feet to place it on a desktop.
- Supports up to 95 W power input from a PoE injector or switch
- PoE power budget up to 65 watts when using AC power or IEEE 802.3bt via PD input port
- Provides up to four PoE network devices with power and data
- Doubles the connection distance between PoE source and device from 100 m (328 ft.) to 200 m (656 ft.)
- Can be powered via PoE or the included power adapter
- PoE power budget of 25 W through IEEE 802.3at connection and 10 W through IEEE 802.3af connection
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Grounding point to protect equipment from external electrical surges
- 10 Gbps switch fabric
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 2048 MAC address entries
- 1024 kBytes buffer memory
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Rubber feet for non-slip desktop use
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty