54-port 450 W Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Layer 2+ Managed Switch with Six 10G Uplinks - a powerhouse of Power over Ethernet, ports and Self-Healing Network features
This 54-Port L2+ Fully Managed PoE+ Switch with 48 Gigabit Ports and 6 SFP+ Uplinks is one of the flagship switches from Intellinet Network Solutions. With six 10G SFP/SFP+ module slots, a PoE power budget of 450 watts, 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and several features like VLAN, QoS, SNMP and IGMP, it is a feature-rich installer’s choice for medium-sized businesses.
Save installation time and money with PoE
This switch is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), it can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras and more while providing a total switching capacity of 216 Gbps in for your network.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
Supporting the IEEE 802.3at protocol, this switch is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ae)
Equipped with four 10G SFP+ open slots, this switch is the ideal solution for cost-sensitive organizations considering 10 Gigabit Ethernet. With 10G technology going mainstream and becoming ever more popular, the need for additional bandwidth has become more urgent than ever before - even in smaller networks. Whether you wish to connect servers, network-attached-storage units or NVRs at 10 Gbps, or even simply connect to another gigabit switch without resorting to LACP techniques, 10G provides the solution. And in case you are not quite ready for 10G just yet, it will happily take standard 1G SFP transceiver modules until the time is right for you to make the switch.
Self-Healing Network with increased reliability and stability - Intellinet Powered Device Monitor (PDM)
This Power over Ethernet switch is equipped with Powered Device Monitoring, a self-healing PoE function. This PoE watchdog performs a PD alive check to all connected PDs and automatically resets unresponsive devices, such as PoE security surveillance cameras, by cutting off and then restoring power. The PDM function is especially useful in applications where connected devices are critical to network operation, such as in industrial or surveillance settings. As an added benefit, the PD Alive function helps eliminate unnecessary technical support calls and costly field trips by field-support engineers because the functional reboot can often bring the unresponsive device back online.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with 48 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, it offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 450 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 9.4 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Provides up to 48 PoE network devices with power and data
- Six small-form-factor pluggable 10G SFP/SFP+ module slots
- Self-Healing Network - the Powered Device Monitor feature (PDM) restarts any connected PoE device that fails to respond or send out network traffic
- Domotz compatible for cloud management
- PoE power budget of 450 watts
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports that automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology that deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Switch fabric of 216 Gbps
- SNMP Management and Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- IPv4/v6 dual protocol
- Supports link aggregation (trunking)
- IGMP Snooping for multicast filtering
- Supports bandwidth control per port
- Supports port mirroring
- Supports two types of QoS: CoS and DSCP
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Supports jumbo frames up to 12 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports 32k MAC address entries
- Buffer memory of 2 MBytes
- Configuration via Web browser or RJ45 console port
- LEDs for power, link/activity, PoE and system
- Three high-volume cooling fans to ensure perfect ventilation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty