Your phone is dirtier than you think - clean it with our Phone Sanitizer
Your smartphone can hold 10 times more germs than surfaces you think of as unclean. On any given day you end up touching countless objects that are potentially ridden with bacteria and viruses. Door handles? Yep. Grocery carts? Check. Toilet seats? Oh yes. And whatever you touch with your hands can end up on your phone. That phone you press against your ear. That phone your toddler likes to put in their mouth. That one electronic device, which many of us use the most each day, can harbor an average of approximately 20,000 distinct types of bacteria. Knowing this, how often do you really properly clean your smartphone? And if you do clean it, are you sure you're getting the bacteria and viruses that can hide in its tiny cracks and crevices?
Sanitize your phone and much more with UVC ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI)
The Manhattan Phone Sanitizer with Qi Wireless Charger quickly kills off a plethora of germs, bacteria and viruses* without chemicals. Simply place your smartphone in the box and close the lid. Six powerful lights hit the exposed surfaces with germicidal UV waves to eradicate up to 99.9% of germs in just five minutes. An acoustic signal and a status LED let you know when the cleaning cycle is complete for that side. It doesn't just clean your phone either. This sanitizing box works on credit cards, jewelry, earbuds, key chains, and more. If it fits in the device bay, you can safely sanitize it with the Manhattan Phone Sanitizer.
Qi-Certified Wireless Charging - Simple and Fast Phone Charging
Your compatible devices get even more with our Phone Sanitizer's built-in wireless charging pad. If your phone, phone case, earbuds or smartwatch supports the function, the included wireless charger makes it easy to get power back into your device fast. With a dedicated charging pad, there's no need to find the right cable or worry about slower charging from a low-amp wall charger every time you need power. Once you set your device on top of the Phone Sanitizer case, it starts getting the fastest charge it can handle — from 10 W, 7.5 W or 5 W. The LED "breathes" to let you know it's charging.
* Note: This product is not proven to kill COVID-19 (coronavirus). This product is effective against germs and a wide range of bacteria, but Manhattan does not currently have any scientific data regarding its effectiveness against COVID-19.
- Integrated UV LEDs to eliminate germs, viruses and bacteria
- Built-in Qi-certified 10-, 7.5- or 5-W wireless charger
- Quick 5-minute cleaning cycle
- Supports highly efficient charging with Quick Charge™ (QC) technology
- Acoustic signal that informs you when your device is clean
- Works with any Apple® iOS or Android™ powered smartphone
- Power supply and USB-C charging cable included
- Status LEDs when sanitizing and charging
- Three-year warranty