7-Port USB Hub with Type-C plug for more ways to connect your USB-A devices
The Manhattan 7-Port USB 3.0 Type-C Hub turns one of your device's USB-C ports into seven USB-A ports, so you can easily connect a keyboard, mouse, flash drive and more. Devices that fit the USB 3.2 Gen 1 spec (formerly known as USB 3.0) can reach transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps for external storage, printing and more. The Hub's SuperSpeed ports are backward compatible to run older USB versions 2.0 or even 1.1, too. You can also charge your phone or tablet since the Hub supplies up to 5 V / 0.9 A of power.
Connectivity you can take with you
This Hub's durable case, compact size and bus power mean greater portability for you when you have to pack up and go. You don't have to worry about carrying an additional power supply, which makes the Hub an ideal travel companion. Simply unplug it from your upstream device, disconnect your peripherals and put what you need in your laptop bag to be on your way. Alternatively, if you find that you need more power for your devices, the Hub includes a Micro-USB port to connect your own 10 W USB charger.
Universal compatibility for easy installation
This universal USB 3.0 Hub will work with a wide range of computers because it requires no additional software or drivers. It installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop or desktop so you can be up and running quickly. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS®, Linux and Chrome OS, so it’s multi-platform compatible.
- Adds seven USB-A ports to connect mice, keyboards, flash drives and more or to charge and sync mobile devices
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0) Type-A ports with SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and charging up to 4.5 W (5 V / 0.9 A)
- Bus powered: no external power supply needed
- Optional 5 V / 2 A Micro-USB input port to connect a USB charger for maximum output power on the USB-A ports
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Great for desktop PCs, Ultrabooks™, laptops, Chromebooks™, MacBooks®, Surface® devices and more
- Built-in, sturdy 15 cm (6 in.) cable
- Sleek housing with small footprint, great for desktop placement and travel
- Portable, compact, lightweight design that easily fits into laptop bag pockets
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows®, macOS®, Linux® and Chrome OS™ compatible
- Supports Hot Swapping
- Three-year warranty