3-Port USB-C / USB-A Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Network LAN Adapter for more ways to connect your laptop
Using one of your device's USB ports, the Manhattan 3-Port USB 3.0 Type-C/A Combo Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter adds wired internet connectivity to your laptop in places where Wi-Fi is unreliable or unavailable. It also gives you three USB-A ports to easily connect a keyboard, mouse, flash drive and more. Devices that fit the USB 3.2 Gen 1 spec (formerly known as USB 3.0) can reach transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps for external storage, printing and more. The hub's SuperSpeed ports are backward compatible with older USB versions 2.0 or even 1.1. You can also charge your phone or tablet since the hub supplies up to 5 V / 0.9 A of power.
Versatile USB-A and USB-C connections for many operating systems
Thanks to the built-in USB-A plug and the included USB-C adapter plug that fits over it, you can connect this hub to a maximum variety of USB host devices. Pick the connector that works with your PC, laptop, tablet, MacBook®, Chromebook™ and Surface®, and plug right in.
Connectivity you can take with you
This USB hub's durable case, compact size and bus power mean greater portability for you when you have to pack up and go. You don't have to worry about carrying an additional power supply, which makes the hub an ideal travel companion. Simply unplug it from your upstream device, disconnect your peripherals and put what you need in your laptop bag to be on your way.
Universal compatibility for easy installation
This universal USB 3.0 hub will work with a wide range of computers because it requires no additional software or drivers. It installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop or desktop so you can be up and running quickly. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS®, Linux and Chrome OS, so it’s multi-platform compatible.
Great for adding wired network connectivity to a Switch gaming console
As Switch does not have a built-in RJ45 port, you are only able to use its online features wirelessly, which can mean slower transfer speeds, higher ping and less connection stability. This adapter gives you a wired upgrade for the best network connectivity.
- Upgrades your device's connectivity by turning one USB port into a Gigabit network port and three 5 Gbps USB ports
- One Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port for faster downloads, media streaming and gaming
- Three USB-A ports to connect mice, keyboards, flash drives and more or to charge and sync mobile devices
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0) Type-A ports with SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and charging up to 4.5 W (5 V / 0.9 A)
- Built-in USB-A cable; includes separate USB-C adapter plug for enhanced connectivity to more devices
- Great for desktop PCs, Ultrabooks™, laptops, Chromebooks™, MacBooks®, Surface® devices and more
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Linux® and Chrome OS™
- Great for adding wired network connectivity to a Switch gaming console
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 10/100 Ethernet
- Bus powered: no external power supply needed
- LED indicators for easy status monitoring
- Supports Hot Swapping
- Built-in 65 cm (25 in.) cable
- Sturdy, sleek aluminum housing, great for both desktop and travel
- Portable, compact and lightweight design that easily fits into laptop bag pockets
- Three-year warranty