4K 2-Port HDMI Splitter - Easily split a single HDMI audio/video signal across two HDMI displays in 4K60 UHD and HDR
The compact Manhattan 4K@60Hz 2-Port HDMI Splitter duplicates a signal from a single HDMI source to dual displays without distorting or degrading your video.
Flexible solution with downscaling from 4K to 1080p for many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing, presentations and retail applications, this 1x2 Splitter is a great choice for splitting and distributing a synchronous signal to two displays when source equipment is remotely stored in a secured room or cabinet. Cascade multiple units up to three levels to output HDMI video/audio to additional displays in widely distributed applications. A smart EDID management switch on the unit can downscale a 4K input signal to Full HD (or lower), making installations with older displays hassle-free.
Easy installation and wide compatibility
Full compliance with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.3 ensures that this 2-way Splitter can provide reliable performance. Quickly connect HDMI cables (not included) and the Micro-USB power cable to complete this affordable Ultra-High-Definition, 4K HDMI solution - no software/hardware configuration or complicated settings required. Full backward compatibility with 4K@30Hz and 1080p displays ensures that it will work with any HDMI source or destination device. This 4K Splitter is perfect for digital signage applications, where equipment may vary throughout your site.
With transmission bandwidth up to 18 Gbps, this HDMI Splitter supports UHD resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4K) at 60Hz. For smooth video and color transitions, the splitter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, so every pixel gets its own unique color. Additional support for High-Dynamic Range (HDR) ensures that video content can be seen with enhanced brightness and superior contrasts.
- Distributes a single HDMI audio/video source signal to two HDMI displays
- Resolutions up to Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@60Hz (3840×2160)
- EDID switch can downscale the 4K input signal to 1080p making mixed setups of old and new displays hassle-free with individual resolutions
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) for superior contrast and brilliant colors
- 4:4:4 chroma subsampling
- Up to 18 Gbps total bandwidth with 6 Gbps per channel at 600 MHz
- Fully backward compatible with 4K@30Hz and 1080p displays
- EDID switch for automatic image optimization, ensuring settings like native resolution and refresh rate are configured properly
- Up to three splitters may be cascaded to support four 4K displays
- 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Supports 3D Video
- Supports compressed DTS-HD Master Audio, uncompressed LPCM 8 channel (7.1 surround sound) audio and Dolby TrueHD as well as 32-channel audio
- Compatible with every HDMI device - TVs, projectors, monitors, notebooks, PCs, AV receivers, streaming boxes, game consoles, PlayStation® (PS4/PS5), Xbox® (One/Series S/Series X), Blu-ray players and more
- Ideal for digital signage in retail and at trade show booths or for multi-display presentations in conference rooms and sports bars
- Plug-and-play installation; no configuration required
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Rubber feet for non-slip desktop use
- Micro-USB to USB-A power cable included
- Three-year warranty