Easily share a single Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) signal over two displays or switch between two sources on one display
The Manhattan 4K Bi-Directional 2-Port HDMI Switch with built-in booster makes it possible to share a 4K HDMI signal from a single UHD source on one of two UHD displays or to connect two UHD sources and switch between them on one UHD display.
Best Possible Image Quality and Easy Installation
Full compliance with HDMI and HDCP ensures the Manhattan 4K Bi-Directional 2-Port HDMI Switch provides nothing short of high-quality performance and reliability. It delivers cinematic 4K resolution and supports 3D video, Deep Color as well as LPCM, DTS and Dolby TrueHD audio. Simply connect the HDMI cables (not included) to the device and create your desired setup. Power is drawn from the HDMI sources to support the signal(s). No software/hardware configuration or complicated settings are required to complete this cost-effective 4K solution.
- Splits an Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) digital audio/video signal to one of two UHD HDMI displays or allows switching between two sources at one display
- 4K@60Hz resolution, full 3D video and Deep Color
- Top-mount push-button to switch between sources or displays
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 340 MHz and 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) for 4Kx2K displays
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel) and sYCC Color Space
- Supports compressed DTS-HD Master Audio, 7.1 surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and uncompressed LPCM 8 channel audio
- HDCP compliant
- Works with PlayStation and Xbox game systems, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, satellite receivers; also works to capture gameplay on screen
- Plug and play
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
- Three-year warranty