Hardened Industrial Ethernet Gigabit PoE++ Injector - 85 W for an IEEE 802.3bt Powered Device
The Intellinet Network Solutions Industrial Gigabit PoE++ Injector lets you connect your IEEE 802.3bt/af/at-compliant wireless access point, IP phone, network camera and more to a non-PoE LAN switch port so it can supply both a power and a network connection up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away. This 4PPoE injector has an output power rating up to 85 watts, which is enough for even very power-hungry PoE++ devices like motorized PTZ cameras, thin clients, point-of-sale systems, lighting controllers and digital signage applications.
Designed for harsh industry environments
This Power over Ethernet injector was designed to give you the network connections you need in places that are less than calm or temperate. With its rugged, IP30-rated metal housing, it operates reliably and quietly, even under extreme temperatures that range from -40 to 167°F (-40 to 75℃). In combination with its DIN-rail mounting option and a safe DC power input with plenty of safety features, this injector is ideal for IoT applications in Industry 4.0 and more.
Reduced wiring costs
There's no need to run AC power lines to get your PD set up and working. Once you've quickly wired DC power to the injector through its three-pin terminal block, simply connect this Ultra PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use your existing Cat5/6/6a cabling to deliver power as well as transfer data at 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds up to 100 m (328 ft.).
Safe protection for your expensive network equipment
The auto-sensing technology of this PoE Injector ensures that your products are protected from power problems like short circuits (short GND), current overloads and high voltages. Port surge protection up to 6 kV and ESD protection up to 8 kV make its safety complete.
- Power over Ethernet with output up to 84 watts
- IP30-rated metal housing to withstand harsh industrial conditions
- Suitable for extreme operating temperatures of -40 to 75ºC (-40 to 167ºF)
- Option for DIN-rail installation
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant powered devices (PD) such as network cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones and more
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Auto-sensing PoE awareness to ensure that power is only sent to IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant devices; non-PoE devices only receive data
- Short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Grounding point to protect equipment from external electrical surges
- DC input (45 - 56 V) through terminal block
- ESD protection up to 8 kV (air) and 6 kV (contact)
- Port surge protection up to 2 kV
- LED indicators for power input and PoE output
- Requires additional industrial power supply (not included)
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty