PoE++ Extender - double the range of your Gigabit Power over Ethernet connection, even in harsh industrial conditions
The Intellinet Network Solutions Industrial Gigabit PoE++ Extender adds up to 100 m (328 ft.) to the connection distance from a PoE source to one output device via Cat5e or Cat6 cable. This PoE++ (4PPoE) extender does not need an additional power supply since it draws its power from the PoE input.
Designed for harsh industry environments
This Power over Ethernet extender was designed to give you the network connections you need in places that are less than calm or temperate. With its rugged, IP30-rated metal housing, it operates reliably and quietly, even under extreme temperatures that range from -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F). In combination with its DIN-rail mounting option, it is ideal for IoT applications in Industry 4.0 and more.
Reduced Wiring Costs
This PoE++ Extender helps avoid the expense of running AC power lines for a wireless access point, network camera, IP phone, or other compatible device. Simply connect the PoE Extender to the LAN switch port through existing Cat5e/6/6a cables to deliver power as well as transfer data.
Power over Ethernet 802.3bt Compliant
The 4PPoE Extender supports the IEEE 802.3bt protocol over four pairs (4PPoE), which allows for a power input of 90 W. It forwards data at Gigabit speeds and offers up to 80 watts to a connected, IEEE 802.3bt-, IEEE 802.3at- or IEEE 802.3af-compliant device. The cable length on both ends can be up to 100 m (328 ft.), bringing the total distance between PoE source and device to 200 m (656 ft.).
This PoE Extender was designed to be as easy as possible to set up and use. All it takes to have it up and running is to connect its PoE In port to your PoE injector or PoE switch and to connect the PoE Out ports to the PoE devices you want to connect (e.g., a VoIP phone and a PoE network camera).
- Doubles the maximum connection distance between PoE source and device from 100 m (328 ft.) to 200 m (656 ft.)
- Delivers up to 80 W to a connected PoE device
- IP30-rated metal housing to withstand harsh industrial conditions
- Suitable for extreme operating temperatures of -40 to 75ºC (-40 to 167ºF)
- Option for DIN-rail installation
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant powered devices (PD) such as network cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones and more
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates
- Auto-sensing PoE awareness to ensure that power is only sent to IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant devices; non-PoE devices only receive data
- Short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Grounding point to protect equipment from external electrical surges
- Requires no additional power supply; draws power directly from the PoE input
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant PoE injectors and PoE switches (PSE)
- Supports 2k MAC address entries with Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
- LED indicators for power input and PoE output
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty