Turn a SFP transceiver module slot into a 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 copper Ethernet port!
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit RJ45 Copper SFP Optical Transceiver Module is built to comply with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards and offers a cost-effective way to add a Gigabit copper Ethernet port to your SFP enabled network switch.
Compatibility in your network is everything, and the Intellinet Network Solutions SFP Transceiver Module (model 523882) delivers. Use it with any Intellinet Network Solutions SFP equipped network switch or any other MSA compliant SFP enabled switch. And since the Intellinet Network Solutions SFP transceiver module is set to broadcast the vendor pn GLC-T, compatibility to your Cisco gear is provided.
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit RJ45 Copper SFP Optical Transceiver Module (model 523882) is fully hot-pluggable, and that allows you to install the module without rebooting your network switch for uninterrupted network traffic.
- Fits any Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet switch with SFP module slots, or any MSA or Cisco compliant SFP port
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet copper connection to a network switch or media converter that supports SFP transceivers
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Compliant with the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Equivalent to the Cisco GLC-T transceiver
- SFP standard form factor
- Low power dissipation (1.05 watts typical)
- Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
- Up to 1.25 Gbps bi-directional communication
- Supports hot-plugging
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-Year Warranty