Outdoor Gigabit PoE++ Injector - 60 W for an IEEE 802.3bt Powered Device
The Intellinet Network Solutions Outdoor Vandalproof Gigabit PoE++ Injector lets you connect your IEEE 802.3bt/af/at-compliant wireless access point, IP phone, network camera and more to a non-PoE LAN switch port so it can supply both a power and a network connection up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away. This 4PPoE injector has an output power rating up to 60 watts, which is enough for even very power-hungry PoE++ devices like motorized PTZ cameras, thin clients, point-of-sale systems, lighting controllers and digital signage applications.
Hardened design for outdoor and industrial use
This PoE++ injector is the right power and data connector for its suitability to a wide variety of environments. Its weatherproof IP67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating, vast operating temperature range of -40 – 75°C (-4 – 140°F) and vandal-proof IK10 score make this Power over Ethernet injector able to withstand harsh conditions and industrial environments. Beyond that, it has rating for shock (IEC 60068-2-27), freefall (IEC 60068-2-32) and vibration (IEC 60068-2-6).
Reduced wiring costs
There's no need to run AC power lines to get your PD set up and working. Once you've quickly wired DC power to the injector through its two-pin terminal block, simply connect this Ultra PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use the existing Cat5/6/6a cabling to deliver power as well as transfer data at 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds up to 100 m (328 ft.).
Safe protection for your expensive network equipment
The auto-sensing technology of this high-power PoE Injector ensures that your products are protected from power problems like short circuits (short GND), current overloads and high voltages. Port surge protection up to 6 kV and ESD protection up to 8 kV make its safety complete.
For full installation flexibility indoors or outdoors, you can mount the injector on the wall through its four built-in holes. The required mounting kit comes included in the package.
- Power over Ethernet with output up to 60 watts
- IP67-rated, dustproof and waterproof
- IK10-rated, vandal-proof
- Suitable for extreme operating temperatures of -40 to 75ºC (-40 to 167ºF)
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant powered devices (PD) such as network cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones and more
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Auto-sensing PoE awareness to ensure that power is only sent to IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant devices; non-PoE devices only receive data
- Short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Grounding point to protect equipment from external electrical surges
- Port surge protection up to 6 kV
- ESD protection up to 8 kV (air) and 6 kV (contact)
- Rated for shock (IEC 60068-2-27), freefall (IEC 60068-2-32) and vibration (IEC 60068-2-6)
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Earthing kit included
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Plug-and-play installation; no configuration required
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty