Save installation time and money with this 5-Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch
The Intellinet Network Solutions 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports — four of which are high-power PoE+ PSE ports — this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds up to 1000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3at
The Intellinet Network Solutions 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port.* IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 40 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Provides up to four PoE network devices with power and data
- PoE power budget of 40 watts
- 10 Gbps switch fabric / switching capacity
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant powered devices (PD) such as network cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones and more
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Auto-sensing PoE awareness to ensure that power is only sent to IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant devices; non-PoE devices only receive data
- Supports 2k MAC address entries with Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Buffer memory of 125 kBytes
- ESD protection up to 8 kV (air) and 6 kV (contact)
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control on full duplex and backpressure on half duplex
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty