Boost your network speed
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit Ethernet Switch offers an array of features while providing superior network throughput.
This Gigabit LAN switch includes many automatic features that make it easy to use. No configuration is required, so installation is Plug and Play and hassle-free. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for any crossover cables. Each of the 16 ports automatically senses the link speed of the connected network device and adjusts to 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps for compatibility and maximum performance.
With a backplane speed of 32 Gbps, there is plenty of performance available for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
This network switch supports flow control when operating in half-duplex mode and IEEE 802.3ab in full duplex mode to ensure that data transfer and network connectivity run smoothly and uninterrupted. In conjunction with the broadcast storm control and the store-and-forward switching method, full- and half-duplex modes further ensure that your connections remain active even under extremely busy conditions.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network-connected device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Thanks to the energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet Network Solutions 16-Port Gigabit Switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports that are not in use. In addition, it can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. This feature allows for the enjoyment of maximum network performance, and when things slow down, it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Manual VLAN mode to isolate ports 1 to 14 from each other while allowing them to communicate with ports 15 and 16
- Manual Extend mode to achieve transmission distances up to 250 m (820 ft.) at a reduced speed of 10 Mbps
- 32 Gbps switch fabric
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Manual Flow Control Off mode to disable the Gigabit Ethernet switch's flow-control function
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode
- Supports 8k MAC address entries
- 512 kBytes buffer memory
- Compact desktop format with rugged metal housing
- Grounding point to protect equipment from external electrical surges
- Rubber feet for non-slip desktop use
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty