Power over Ethernet Switch with 18 ports - 16 RJ45 and Two SFP, VLAN and PoE Extend Mode, Unmanaged with Self-Healing Network Feature
The Intellinet Network Solutions 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Ports passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
High-Power PoE+ 802.3at
This high-powered switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch need no additional power, which helps avoid the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter of power supplies and adapters on ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Self-Healing Network - Powered Device Monitor (PDM) for quick self-recovery of your network devices
Despite being an unmanaged switch, the included PDM feature (PD Alive, PoE Watchdog) keeps an eye on connected PoE devices such as surveillance cameras and restarts them in case they stop responding. This will reduce your service calls and management burdens significantly.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with 18 Gigabit Ports
Equipped with 16 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. In addition, two small form-factor pluggable (SFP) GBIC module slots provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 36 Gbps.
PoE Extend Mode, ideal for IP cameras
Selectable with a convenient slide switch on the front panel, you can manually activate a "PoE Extend Mode" that reduces your network speed and extends your PoE range up to 250 m (820 ft.), which is ideal to deliver power and data to IP cameras over longer distances.
- Provides up to 16 PoE network devices with power and data
- Two 1G small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module slots
- PoE power budget of 250 watts
- Self-Healing Network - the Powered Device Monitor feature (PDM) restarts any connected PoE device that fails to respond or send out network traffic
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Manual VLAN mode to isolate ports 1 to 16 from each other while allowing them to communicate with SFP uplink ports 17 and 18
- Manual PoE extend mode (reduces network speed and extends PoE support to 250 m/820 ft.)
- PoE extend mode, ideal for IP camera installations
- 36 Gbps switch fabric
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports that automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology that deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support on all RJ45 ports
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9216 Bytes
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode
- Supports 8k MAC address entries with Auto-learning and Auto-aging
- Buffer memory of 4.1 Mbits
- Grounding point to protect equipment from external electrical surges
- ESD protection up to 8 kV (air) and 6 kV (contact)
- Two high-volume cooling fans to ensure perfect ventilation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty