Hinged open frame enclosure wall rack for network and server equipment
The 6U 19" Wall Mount 2-Post Open Frame Network Rack from Intellinet Network Solutions is a simple, cost-effective way for housing IT equipment in secure environments that don't require a lockable rack solution. It's a great fit in places where small rack solutions are often dispersed throughout an organization, like at a remote location or branch office. Its relatively compact design lets you place it out of the way on a desk or mount it on a wall instead of taking up floor space.
The rack's wall-mountable option is perfect for saving valuable floor space while organizing network and server equipment from telecom, surveillance and audio/video applications where space is at a premium and a full-size floor-standing rack or cabinet cannot be used. The 400 mm (15.75 in.) usable depth of the rack allows for the mounting of shelves, switches, patch panels and more.
The open frame design ensures maximum airflow to your equipment for smoother operation and a longer lifespan. It also allows your cabling to enter through all sides. A hinged front frame can be swung open for easy component exchange and maintenance. This construction makes it a smart choice as a test center rack for server and networking equipment.
The strong and durable housing, constructed of high-quality SPCC cold-rolled steel with antistatic powder coating, carries a load capacity up to 30 kg (66 lbs.) with the frame closed. Its flat-packed shipping condition saves you space and freight costs. The enclosure also saves you the expense of 20 rack screws and cage nuts to securely mount your equipment because it ships with them included.
- Open frame for easy access to equipment from all sides and for maximum airflow with efficient heat dissipation
- Front-hinged design that lets the frame swing open for even easier access to panels
- Wall-mountable for network areas with limited floor space
- Simple and cost-effective solution; great for testing IT equipment and for secure environments that do not require a lockable network cabinet
- Sturdy, high-quality, cold-rolled SPCC steel construction with antistatic powder coating
- Two posts with front-mounting rails and reversible swing frame
- Maximum load capacity of 30 kg (66 lbs.) with frame closed or 10 kg (22 lbs.) with frame opened
- Usable installation depth: 400 mm (15.75 in.)
- IEC 60297 / EIA 310-compliant; compatible with all standard 19 in. / 482.6 mm rack-mount equipment
- Ships flat-packed to save space and freight costs
- Includes 19" mounting material with 20 cage nut sets
- Frame can be opened on the left or right to swing as required
- Three-year warranty