Cat8 Ethernet Cable - S/FTP, 40G, 2000 MHz LAN patch cord - future-proof high-end connections in data centers and more
Establish your high-performance network connections, especially for Top of Rack (ToR) and Middle of Row (MoR) installations in data centers, with this Cat8.1 S/FTP Network Patch Cable from Intellinet Network Solutions. It supports 40 Gbps data transmissions with frequencies up to 2 GHz and all PoE applications up to PoE++.
Maximum shielding for best signal quality and low noise
This stranded cable is ideal for ultra-high performance network applications up to 25GBase-T and 40GBase-T with PoE applications up to IEEE802.3bt / PoE++ / 4PPoE / Ultra PoE. Its multi-layer S/FTP design has each pair of cores shielded with aluminum foil while the inner cable is wrapped in an overall aluminum braid. The result is superior data transfer because it prevents interference such as near-end crosstalk (NEXT) if cables run parallel to each other.
Pure copper cable with gold-plated contacts for perfect conductivity
As opposed to other cables that are manufactured with copper-clad aluminum (CCA) or even copper-clad steel (CCS), this cable contains 100% pure bare copper for perfect conductivity. This Cat8 Ethernet Cable is therefore compliant with the highest data-cable requirements and is ideal for use in PoE applications. Gold plating on the contacts makes them corrosion-resistant in every environment.
Snag-free Boot Design
The snag-free boot design makes all patch cables from Intellinet Network Solutions the perfect choice for high-density environments, like data centers or server rooms. The cable plugs are equipped with strain relief and a molded boot for protection that makes it easy to safely connect and disconnect the latch without breaking it.
- Certified Cat8.1 Class I with 40G / 25G and 2000 MHz in accordance with ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1
- Pure bare copper wire for maximum conductivity
- S/FTP with overall aluminum braid shielding and aluminum foil around each pair
- 50 micro-inch gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
- Snag-free boots to smoothly and easily pull the cable without damaging the RJ45 connectors
- Future-proof high-end connection; ideal for ToR and MoR cabling installations in data centers
- Ideal for HDBaseT and PoE applications up to IEEE802.3bt / PoE++ / 4PPoE / Ultra PoE
- Heavy-duty strain relief
- Compatible and color-coded with T568A and T568B
- Standard 8P8C design, compatible with all network RJ45 connections
- Fully backward compatible with previous cable categories, including Category 6a, 6, 5e and 5
- Lifetime warranty