Cat6a Ethernet Cable - 10G, 500 MHz LAN patch cord, ultra-thin
Establish your high-performance network connections with this Cat6a Network Patch Cable from Intellinet Network Solutions. It supports up to 10 Gbps data transmissions with frequencies up to 500 MHz and all PoE applications up to IEEE802.3bt / PoE++ / 4PPoE / Ultra PoE.
Strong, yet slim, space-saving design
This stranded cable offers all the benefits of a standard Cat6a network cable but with a diameter that's considerably smaller. In dense cable installations, the cable creates a tidier and more-organized look, and its thinner size helps promote better air circulation to equipment in a network cabinet. The cable's reduced size also means it is more flexible, which makes it a perfect choice for installation around corners and in tight-space cable runs.
Pure copper cable with gold-plated contacts for perfect conductivity
As opposed to other cables that are manufactured with copper-clad aluminum (CCA) or even copper-clad steel (CCS), this cable contains 100% pure bare copper for perfect conductivity and ideal for use in PoE applications. Gold plating on the contacts makes them corrosion-resistant in every environment.
Snag-free Boot Design
The snag-free boot design makes all patch cables from Intellinet Network Solutions the perfect choice for high-density environments, like data centers or server rooms. The cable plugs are equipped with strain relief and a molded boot for protection that makes it easy to safely connect and disconnect the latch without breaking it.
- Certified Cat6a Class EA with 10G and 500 MHz in accordance with ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1
- Pure bare copper wire for maximum conductivity
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
- Snag-free boots to smoothly and easily pull the cable without damaging the RJ45 connectors
- Ultra-thin format for more flexibility and simplified cable management in dense installations
- Ideal for HDBaseT and PoE applications up to IEEE802.3bt / PoE++ / 4PPoE / Ultra PoE
- Heavy-duty strain relief
- Compatible and color-coded with T568A and T568B
- Standard 8P8C design, compatible with all network RJ45 connections
- Fully backward compatible with all the previous cable categories, including Category 6, 5e and 5
- Lifetime warranty